Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good ol' Octoblake, Halloween!

Oh la la! Almost time to put on those costumes, consume too much booze, and loose your morals! (and possible your dinner!)

I do love Halloween. The past 2 years I've gone to Pittsburgh and I have never regretted it. This year we all have a very festive weekend planned out. First, Friday the roomies and I are going to throw a banging pumpkin carving party and potluck. After some early recovery, the crew is going to head down to the rally being held in DC, should be awesome. Then Sunday, probably more body abusing. Nonetheless, I am incredibly stoaked for the upcoming events.

It seems every day, I'm constantly looking forward to something. One that moment comes though, and i get that satisfaction from whatever i was looking forward to, i divert my attention to the "next thing". Being content is something I've been working on, but it's a tough society to live day by day in. Especially being 21 with a plethora of obligations and expectations on my shoulders.

Here are some classic shots from some past Hallows Eve's

Mary Kate and Ashley
Lincoln and John Wilkes Boobs
Dirty Dancing
90's tennis star, old tourist, frenchie
Beer Pong
Super scary! First night I met Kristen! I didnt recognize her the next day!


Gangsta Indiana Jones

Have fun this weekend, be safe, and enjoy the frightful festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment